Instagram is a tool which can be used for good and for evil. At this moment we are talking about good although the Evil of Instagram has haunted me over the years. At this moment use it to stay in touch with people I have met and follow a multiple of those people who post of the Islamic faith. Therefore, I routinely and regularly receive reels of Nourman Ali Khan who never fails to inspire me. This the most recent and mind boggling one.
Nourman Ali Khan spoke: “ Allah sees in you and sees in me something he decided that of all of the billions of people in the world He seems something in you that qualifies you to struggle for him. me. Something in you he sees quails you to snuggle for him. And it is a right fit the job.You may not see it in you, I do not see it in myself but Allah does.”
The Qur’an speaks of this. “And strive for God, with the striving due to Hm. He has chosen you, and has not burdened you in religion-the faith of your father Abraham. It is he who named you Muslims before and in this. So that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people So pray regularly and give regular charity and cleave to God. He is your Protector, What an excellent Protector and what an excellent Helper.” Qur’an 22:78
Another English translation contains the following (in part). And strive hard in Allah’s Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts) that His Name should be superior. He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship. It is the religion of your father Ibraham. It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur’an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses every mankind
So I guess, with all that in mind, we shall proceed with the Major Signs. It appears that I have little choice but to proceed. It is a dirty job. but somebody has to do it. Obviously I am saying this humorously.” From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishit’s a dirty job, but someone has to do is.used humorously Struggling for Allah iss an unbelievable honor, brings me so much joy and gives purpose to my existence . It is definitely a WOW!
Following the second period (which was chronicled in the April 18, 2022 blog) the third will be marked by ten major signs. Some elements are consistent. The signs are as follows, not in any exact order.
- Three sinkings of the earth [earthquake], one in the east
- A huge black cloud of smoke (dukhan) will cover the earth.
- One sinking of the earth [earthquake] in the west.
- One sinking of the earth [earthquake] in Arabia.
- The coming of Dajjal, presuming himself as an apostle of God. The false messiah—anti-Christ, Masih ad-Dajjal—shall appear with great powers as a one-eyed man with his right eye blind and deformed like a grape. Although believers will not be deceived, he will claim to be God, to hold the keys to heaven and hell, and will lead many astray In reality, his heaven is hell, and his hell is heaven. The Dajjal will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.
- The return of Isa (Jesus), from the fourth sky, to kill Dajjal.
- Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj (Gog and Magog), a Japhetic tribe of vicious beings who had been imprisoned by Dhul-Qarnayn, will break out. They will ravage the earth, drink all the water of Lake Tiberias, and kill all believers in their way. Isa, Imam Al-Mahdi, and the believers with them will go to the top of a mountain and pray for the destruction of Gog and Magog. God eventually will send disease and worms to wipe them out.
- The sun will rise from the west.
- The Dabbat al-Ard, or Beast of the Earth, will come out of the ground to talk to people.
- The first blow of the trumpet will sound and all humans and animals will fall dead
- The second blow of the trumpet will be sounded, the dead will return to life, and a fire will come out of Yemen that shall gather all to Mahshar Al Qiy’amah (The Gathering for Judgment).
I do think Trump would be the right man for the job of being the false messiah, the AntiChrist. Trump could come out of hiding in Florida, gather Republicans around him, who would, of course believe him. Well I suppose if he is busy Putin might make a good second choice.
We hear more about the False Messiah, the Antichrist. He will be preceded by a terrible drought and present himself to the starving masses, many of whom Bedouins, savers, magicians and especially Jews will be taken by his claims and join his ranks. He will travel the wold world entering every city except Mecca and Medina. His army will kill and conquer until they corner the Mandi and a group of just 5000 Muslim fighters in Jerusalem. In this final battle before the Day of Judgment Jesus will descend from heaven to save the Muslim army, killing infidels simply by breathing on them and defeating an killing the False Messiah or Anti Christ by just looking at him.
There is another bad guy the Sufyani, a tyrant who will speak corruption and mischief. The predicted location of his arrival is Damascus. He is distinctly different, he will kill children and rip out the bellies of women. When Mahdi appears, Sufyani will send and army to seize and kil him but the army reaches the desert of Bayda they will be swallowed.
The Mahdi, ,which means “Rightly Guided One” is a messianic figure in Islam. He will be looked upon to kill Dajjal to end the disintegration of the Muslim community and to prepare for the reign of Jesus who will rule for a time thereafter. He is described to be of Arab complexion, of average height, with a big forehand, large eyes and a sharp nose. He will fill the earth with justice and rule for seven years. After those seven years of peace Allah will cause a cold wind and everyone with the smallest measure of human-kindness or faith, to die and carry them straight to heaven. Therefore only the wicked will remain and be victims of terrible animals and Shayateen, until the day of resurrection. The Mahdi will bring back worship of true Islamic values and bring the Ark of the Covenant to light. He will be helped by angels and others will prepare the way for him.
This blog will end with a quote from Nourman Ali Khan “If you believe in justice you must believe in the Hereafter because this world is not just.”
The photograph is a painting from the 11th century from the court of khan. It seems most appropriate for the tenor of this blog. Tenor is the general meaning or content of something.